Discover our Partner Success Stories
A vitamin company collaborated with Sancilio, evolving into a NYSE-listed, hormone-centric drug enterprise
- An entrepreneur sought Sancilio's expertise to transition from a vitamin distr ibutor to a specialty pharmaceutical venture.
- We crafted a strategy to introduce unique, patented hormone products, aiming for approval via the 505B2 NDA program.
An attorney who acquired IP rights for an Alzheimer's program now is a board member and major shareholder of a multimillion-dollar public firm.
- While helping a local investment bank evaluate opportunities, an attorney presented his plans to develop a new Alzheimer's drug.
- The dosage form being touted was impractical, but the new drug, a prodrug of an improved product, showed promise.
A budding company with seasoned leadership sought IP and development guidance; today, they've initiated two orphan drug programs and recently completed a reverse merger.
- A dynamic CEO of a microcap public company teamed up with Sancilio to steer their developmental pathway.
- Despite budget constraints, Sancilio activated a global team of developers and clinicians to:
- Innovate Intellectual Property with patents for unique chemical entities targeting rare disorders.
- Navigate complexities by establishing protocols for importing and exporting Controlled Substance clinical materials.
- Harness Sancilio’s global network to facilitate preclinical studies, toxicology, and Phase 1 & 2 clinical trials.
A university professor exploring a repurposed drug's potential as an antiviral is now Chief Science Officer of a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company with a groundbreaking treatment for multiple respiratory viruses.
- In the face of a global pandemic, Sancilio was entrusted with testing potential therapeutic solutions using its network.
- A pioneering professor identified a groundbreaking mechanism that rendered the "human host" unsuitable for viral replication